Cape Ann TV Internship Program.
Cape Ann TV welcomes interns in the following categories: high school and college students and community members.
Accepted Interns will have the opportunity to perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Serve as crew on studio productions at Cape Ann TV
- Cover field reports and edit on iMacs with Premiere Pro and Final Cut
- Cover sports
- Cover special events
- Operate the 3-camera robotic system for live meeting coverage at Gloucester City Hall
- Produce public service announcements, promos, and programs from inception to completion
- Write, edit and enter community bulletin board announcements
- Perform other routine tasks of a small television station.
The time commitment, hours and duties will be agreed upon prior to the start of the internship.
Internships are unpaid.
A car is needed if the intern is to do remote shoots.
The ability to lift up to twenty pounds is required for field production work, as is the ability to move in various directions.
Please email email@example.com or call (978) 281-2443.